Meet the Impressionism Palette. Sixteen pigmented shades blend effortlessly, featuring eight creamy matte shades and eight reflective, wearable shimmer shades. Cruelty-free and vegan!
Shades in this palette include:
- Haystacks (matte warm medium brown)
- Giverny (matte camel tan)
- Arles (metallic copper)
- Dancers (matte sunset orange)
- Amaranthine (matte fuchsia)
- Waterlily (shimmery icy rose)
- Sunrise (duochrome orange with gold shift)
- Poppies (vibrant red)
- Scintillate (duochrome maroon with blue shift)
- Coast (shimmery turquoise)
- Almond (matte sky blue)
- Starry (shimmery blue)
- Wisp (metallic light champagne)
- Parasol (matte pastel green)
- Verdant (shimmery green)
- Undergrowth (matte forest green)
Click on each shade name to see a video about each color!
Why Impressionism? Impressionism is characterized by observing the way light constantly interacts with our world. Impressionists desired the reflection of the landscapes and scenery around them in their artwork, always focusing on the play of light and shadow. Much like an Impressionist, we use highlighter and shimmering pigments to see how these mediums interact with our canvas— our face.